I'll keep you all posted on events and what I will be doing to raise awareness and funds to support Cindy and the cause of cancer.
Saturday, July 19, 2014
I am back and ready to "RUN"!!
Many of you know my wife as Coach. She has passionately been empowering
men & women with overcoming life’s barriers. She even started a 5k
running/walking group which she named, Murphs Magic. Her first groups
consisted of first timers who never imagined completing a 5K. Two
weeks ago Cindy found a lump bigger then a golf ball in her right
breast. We learned within 2 days that my wife and founder of Weight Won
Dynamics & Murphs Magic has breast cancer. Prior to July, We were
both so excited and began training for the Hartford 1/2 Marathon. Along
with many, we had our training schedules ready. Murph's Magic is still
going to run but now I will dedicate my run to Murphs Magic –RUN for
CINDY I need your help. Cindy is an amazing, caring person who is
always there for anyone that needs her love and support. I hope in
return, her family and friends can come together and support her
financially as she undergoes these surgeries and we can keep her dream
of Murphs Magic going strong. Any donations no matter how big or small
will help Cindy toward her dreams. Please show your support and donate
for Cindy.
I'll keep you all posted on events and what I will be doing to raise awareness and funds to support Cindy and the cause of cancer.
I'll keep you all posted on events and what I will be doing to raise awareness and funds to support Cindy and the cause of cancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment