Saturday, August 16, 2014

Thank You All For Your Support!!

I would like to fill you all in on +Cindy SheridanMurphy  and how things are going. First of all AGAIN I can’t thank you all enough for your well wishes and prayers, as the good Irish man that I am and a firm believer in the power of prayer. Just to be where we are today your prayers have carried Cindy and I can’t thank you enough from Ashley, Tyler and myself.
It is her tough spirit and strength that has persevered to this point. We are still waiting for the medical call from the +Doctor and +pathology. They, pathology, make the call from here on in and early next week has been what we were told by her doctor. She had a good day and the flowers and cards have been an enormous spirit boost for her.
If you would all be so kind as to let people know about murphsmagic.net and my fund raising efforts for “Run for Cindy”. Yes I am actually going to run 13.1 miles!! At The +Hartford 1/2 Marathon It was something her & I kicked around about doing in June, kind of her “Coach to 5K” juuuuust a little longer, but now I have a HUGE goal to make it happen and run for my Girl!!
Look forward to seeing many of you to greet me at the finish line!!

Murphs Magic
shamrock for cancer.jpg
Run for Cindy

No comments: