Why don't more people read these very informative and informational books???? Is it because they feel they don't deserve more money and or the right to accumulate wealth?? There does seem to be an inherent theme from the hold over cultures of the 70's & 80's and even more so today.WEALTH IS EVIL!! Where the heck did that come from?? What path have you decided to take or more importantly stay on?? I will not venture down that path of "poor me" or "to much money is greedy" etc. How can we help if we ourselves are poor? It is a mindset that has to be changed.
I have been provided the Opportunity to accumulate wealth and help others and I damn well intend to accomplish both, my most obvious obstacle was clearing the subconscious "guilt" factor of "Evil Wealth" thinking and now having the ability to be on the path to generate a significant 6 figure income, be happy and have the wonderful ability to help others achieve the same goals I have.
$EE YOU @ THE TOP
DAN MURPHY
No comments:
Post a Comment