How difficult it used to be, the Sunday night anxiety breakdown. Oh know!! Work, couldn't sleep, restless, toss and turn, just that awe full feeling knowing WORK TOMORROW. The endless grind, week after week and of course that even worse feeling knowing I made just enough to pay the bills, mortgage, electric phone, etc. you know that "Great American Dream". It seemed like I was suppose to be successful, at least that's what everyone one else seemed to think who also had the same things in place. If you "own" a house things were good.
Or was I just trapped in the "Great Fraud" where everyone was trying to fake success & the DREAM so they all felt good. It's almost like if you told the lie long enough and to enough people it would some how be true.
It wasn't until I saw the "45 Year Plan" that I realized I really was just "Comfortably Miserable"working foe someone else and their success.Well I wanted to be in the top 5% not the bottom 95%, so i made a choice to get more information, ask questions, look at what's out there to improve my situation both financial as well as personal.
Whats your choice going to be?? Comfortably Miserable or .... well you fill in the rest!!
No comments:
Post a Comment