Friday, August 31, 2012

Time For Money

How often do you ponder your success or lack there of?? Do you have the TIME to even measure some degree of success or are you just trading "time for money" and is that how you measure success? Shouldn't it be more about having the TIME to do what you want, with who who you want and when you want. I here the excuses over and over again, "when I have time", "I'll look for a better way when I have Time", "I want to make life easier BUT I have my daughter/son soccer, hockey, baseball game" or whatever other excuse you want to insert here. "I don't have time to LOOK for something better" etc., etc., etc. How about having THE TIME  to coach the darn game?? Wouldn't THAT be a better choice, having the freedom to DO IT!!
I did not realized I was stuck in the 45 YEAR plan, trading time for money, until I was actually exposed to the 45 plan and the numbers. No One ever told me and I guess I never really took the TIME to look, maybe it was that FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN  or just "Comfortably miserable", probably a combination of all and a few more. I was one of the 95%'ers, working to make the top 5% rich.
Now I am able to enjoy all the ball games from my Step-Daughters lacrosse now her coaching lacrosse games, my step-sons hockey and college soccer games, nieces and nephews baseball, softball, well you get the picture and also time with my family.  
Listen, if you dare, to a Business Partner, entrepreneur, Patriot and wonderful giving individual, Frank & Gingie Keefer very briefly explain, in the following video, what I am talking about.
Remember, "A person who thinks will at least ask some questions" Napoleon Hill

Frank & Gingie Keefer:  http://youtu.be/wwCDgEp9lLQ

No comments: